When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- • To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- • To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- • To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- • To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature..
- • To quickly process your transactions.
- • To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we use 'cookies'?
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to https://giantcapital.co and other sites on the Internet.
If users disable cookies in their browser.
- If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.We do not specifically market to children under the age of 18 years old.